They say, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”, and no one would doubt endless health benefits and incredible nutritional value of apples. Talking about the apple juice, the benefits of an apple juice in empty stomach knows no limit. Rich in antioxidants and fibre, the benefits it offers embrace detoxification of body, hydration, improved cardiac health and lot more. Keep reading to know all contributions apple juice makes to good health.
Promises that Apple juice have made to your good health:
Here are 10 benefits that apple juice offers:
It detoxifies your body:
The cholesterol and heavy metals in your body binds to the pectin, a fibre that is present in apple and the binding helps to eliminate such toxins from your body accompanied by increased bowel movement.
Improved Cardiac health:
Flavonoids and polyphenols are such compounds of apples that oxidize bad cholesterol and prevent its build up in coronary arteries. The effect of apple juice on body is effective in improving lipid peroxidation, status of antioxidant in blood serum is improved and also it prevents coronary artery diseases.
Facilitate weight loss:
Benefits of apple juice for weight loss are innumerable. Apple juice is an excellent aid in weight loss. Anti-obesity properties are carried out by polyphenols. It increases your metabolism and fastens weight loss blessing you with snatched waistline and body fat as low as ever.
Loaded with Vitamin A, apples make the vision better and prevent eye disorders.
Estrogen level is not blocked or inhibited because of phytoestrogen that helps in the regulation of menstruation and improves reproductive health.
Better neurological health:
Studies have shown the role of apple juice and apple itself in improving the health of brain and its role in the prevention of some intense neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer disease and Parkinson’s disease.
Baby soft skin:
No wrinkled skin, no itching, no inflammation. Apple juice is the secret of beauty influencers because of the benefits of drinking apple juice for skin. The antioxidants ensure the younger and clearer skin.
Yet again the antioxidants and phenolic phytochemicals are found to have inhibited the cancerous cells of colon.
Inflammation and oxidative stress is reduced by anti-oxidants and vitamin C boosts the immune system for it is an important role as immune booster.
Relief from constipation:
Apple juice benefits in stimulating materials and fibre which in combination relieve constipation, and other gastrointestinal tract discomforts like bloating, cramping, etc.
Apple juice: why is it so important in our health?
Recently, apple juice has gained popularity as the best drink to include in our diet in order to maintain good health. There are many benefits of apple juice, so let’s go over the top three reasons why apple juice is so important in our health and why we should drink it every day to improve overall health and well-being.
How does apple juice help us stay fit?
The answer to that question lies not just in what we know about apples, but also apple trees. Most of us don’t give them much thought, but these hard-working trees are integral to fruit growing worldwide and are essential to keeping people healthy. The best way to maximize their benefits—and ensure they can do their job—is by growing more of them.
Here’s why… The roots of a tree are its lifeline. They spread out underground, searching for water and nutrients to feed themselves and their host plant. They absorb water from deep below ground (or even from under a lake) through tiny pores called root hairs. This water travels up through trunk, branches and leaves where it evaporates into thin air as part of photosynthesis – a process used by plants to create energy from sunlight which powers everything else they do!
Health benefits of drinking fresh squeezed juices
- Drinking fresh pressed juices offers several health benefits. Consuming a glass of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices can be really good for your body, even if you don’t have any symptoms of an illness. When you drink fruit or vegetable juices, they are absorbed into your bloodstream much faster than whole fruits or vegetables because there are no fiber barriers to slow down digestion.
- This means that nutrients from fresh pressed juices get into your system more quickly than eating whole fruits or vegetables. Also, when you consume fiber-rich foods such as whole fruits and vegetables, most of the fiber stays intact until it reaches your large intestine where bacteria ferment it and create gases that cause flatulence (passing gas).
- But when you drink fresh squeezed juice there is no fiber left to ferment in your colon so there is less gas produced which helps reduce bloating and constipation caused by too much gas production.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
- Apple cider vinegar contains many probiotics and enzymes that are good for overall health, which include digestion and oral health.
- Many people drink apple cider vinegar to improve digestion of foods.
- ACV also improves sugar levels, lowers cholesterol and controls diabetes.
- Apple cider vinegar can treat ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), acid reflux disease (GERD) and indigestion as well.
- Lastly, apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties that fight bacterial infections and improve immunity against colds and flus. Some people take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily while others dilute it with water and drink it before meals to prevent overeating.
- Apple cider vinegar can be taken as a medicine or used topically on acne, eczema, dandruff and psoriasis.
- Some women use diluted apple cider vinegar topically on their skin during their menstrual cycle because they believe it helps ease cramps and other symptoms associated with PMS.
- To use on your skin, mix 1 part ACV with 3 parts water then apply directly to affected area. Use just enough to cover your skin without leaving any residue behind; do not rinse off after application!
After knowing the benefits of apple juice on empty stomach, you might want grab yourself some apple juice! Treat yourself with this healthy juice in the morning for all the above mentioned right reason.