The rise in the number of diseases and sicknesses has been increasing day by day. In this modern world, every other day, we come across a new infection. Among them, cancer is one such disease. Till today, the world has accounted for 12 different types of cancers.
According to one of the survey reports, “In 2021, America faced more than 1.9 million new cancer cases”. How can we cure our cancer patients? In this case, we need to provide them with a healthy diet. Along with that we opt for a topic, juicing for cancer treatments.
As we know that juices help in fighting with cancer. Unquestionably, juices and vegetables provide enough antioxidants. Cancer-diagnosed people face difficulty in eating and swallowing food, especially when it is mouth cancer. In the scenario, juicing gives the best support for providing them antioxidants. Below is the comprehensive note on juicing for cancer fighters.
What is Juicing?
Juicing is the process of extracting the raw liquid of fresh vegetables and fruit. It mainly eliminates solid matter such as peels and seeds and extracts the juice. After this, the fluid combines vitamins, plant chemicals, and minerals in liquid form.
However, we can’t deny the fact that juice is the lowest form of protein. Nonetheless, it loses the amount of fiber from vegetables and fruits, which is good.
Juices come in different varieties, squeezing to pulping. The form of liquids depends on the type of juicier you are going to use for juicing. So, it is essential to note down juicer types and check the following section for this topic.
Types of Juicer
There are different types and methods of extracting juice. The most common juicer types are centrifugal and cold press juicers. Let’s discuss juicers and their juicing ways.
Centrifugal juicers with a cutting blade and fast spinning grind the vegetables and fruits into a pulp. Even the spinning force of the juicer extracts solid matter from fruits themselves.
These juicers press and smash the fruits and vegetables till maximum juice extracted. Cold-Press juicers are also known as masticating juicers.
Suppose you want to make a smoothie, so centrifugal juicers are preferable in this case. On the contrary, cold-press is considerable for extracting pure liquid juices.
Get the Best Cheap Cold press Juicer here
Which are the best Juices for Mouth Cancer?
The best juicer for mouth cancer curers is the cold press which smashes all the fruit and makes it a sole liquid. Patients with mouth cancer can’t even open their mouths, so eating something is very painful. Curer depends most of the time on the juices. So, juices made by these cold press machines are light and easy to drink.
Which are the recommended Juices for Colon Cancer?
During colon cancer treatment, juicing of pomegranate and citrus fruits is best. If we say citrus and pomegranate fruits are the crusader against colon cancer, nothing wrong in it. Above all, these fruits have the best properties to fight against colon disease. So, if you know any colon patient, then recommend these best juices for colon cancer treatment.
Which are the healthy Juices for Breast Cancer?
Undoubtedly, there are money juices for cancer. Nevertheless, if we talk about specifically breast cancer, here a some recommended juices:
- Cruciferous Vegetable Based Juices ( Vegetables having maximum vitamin A such as Kale)
- Beet Juice
- Carrot Juice
- Pomegranate Juice
- Orange juice
However, there are other kinds of cancer too, but these three are most common. So, we suggest you have a great grip on your subject and then decide which juices are preferable for your case. Well, below are the general cancer-crusading juices and smoothies that you can use in any type.
Cancer-Fighting Juices and Smoothies
A cancer patient or a person having cancer symptoms must start using the juices and smoothies mentioned below.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Plum and Pumpkin Juice
- Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Apple and Ginger Juice
- Watermelon with Lime and Mint
- Clementine Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Carrot or Celery (Best Cancer Killer Juice)
Effective Juicing Recipes for Cancer Treatment
A combination of fruits and vegetables can be more helpful and practical juicing to prevent cancer. Therefore, we have come with good recipes that help in fighting cancer which includes:
Restorative Juice Recipe
- One Garlic
- Four Carrots
- Four Broccoli Stems
- Pink Salt
- Firstly, wash garlic, carrots and stems.
- Then, peel off garlic and carrots.
- Choke broccoli stems, carrots and garlic into pieces.
- Take all they put into the juicer.
- When you extract all the juice.
- Put it in the glass and add a pinch of pink salt for taste.
- Here, you are done.
Carrot Apple Recipe
- 3-4 Carrots
- One Granny Smith Apple in Medium Size
- Rinse all the ingredients before using them.
- Peel off them.
- Chop them in equal medium sizes.
- Put them into the juicer.
- Turn on the Juicer.
- Your drink will be ready for you.
Best Antioxidant Drinks
- Four Apricots
- Six Large Strawberries
- Pink Salt or Black pepper
- Wash Apricots and Strawberries.
- Wipe them with a neat cloth.
- Now, take an apricot and chop it into four equal pieces.
- Chop each apricot in this way.
- Now take strawberries and detach their upper leaves.
- Pick both of fruits and put them in a single bowl, make sure the bowl is washed and clean.
- Put all the fruits all together at a time into juicer.
- Put fruits into two intervals but remember to add a combination of both of them every time.
- There, your juice is ready.
- Now if you want so add a pinch of black pepper or pink salt for taste.
High Fiber Mix
- Apples or pears
- Two Plums
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of ground flax seeds
- Take two apples or pears and two plums.
- Rinse them and wipe them. But before washing them make sure your hand is neat and washed.
- Cut apple or pear into equal wedges.
- Chop apricot into small pieces.
- Add two spoons of ground flaxseeds.
- Put all the pieces and flaxseed in one or two intervals into juicer.
- Turn on juice.
- After, juicing fruits put the juice into a neat glass.
- Stir it well.
- Now, have your drink.
Nevertheless, there are more mixes, but which recipes are mentioned above are the best. Further, you can also use such juicing procedures during chemo treatment. It is the state that makes one frustrated and weak by the brain and body. These juices keep chemo patients fresh and energetic.
Tips for Juicing in a Healthy Way
- Firstly, keeping in mind an appropriate balance in the mixes is very necessary. Go to your nutrition and have a chat of fruit and vegetable ratios for a glass of juice.
- Otherwise, it has been recommended to use almost five pieces/serving of fruits or vegetables. Anyhow, it is best if you include your juice supplements as well.
- Make sure the ratio of vegetables is more than fruits. For this, you can use one fruit to sweeten your juice. Consequently, low calories of vegetables provide you with an excellent healthy juice.
- Moreover, add protein. For adding protein, you can use Greek yogurt or a boiled egg in juice. Especially when you are rooting for a breakfast drink, you must use these protein sources to balance your diet.
- Last but not least, try to use multiple types of vegetables and fruits. Each type of vegetable and fruit has its vitamins and nutrients. Therefore, the more the sort of fruits and vegetables, the more nutritional. Whereas limiting to a few types will limit the nutrients and vitamins as well.
Q&A: Juicing as a Cancer Treatment
Curing cancer is not an easy thing. It takes time, proper treatment, and a healthy diet. However, today we talked about a beneficial juices role in the daily routines of cancer patients. Due to emerging cancer-curing, one started to face difficulty in swallowing food. Also, their taste becomes neutral and dull. In this situation, juices can be used to change the taste and get vitamins.
In this article, we give a detailed guide for healthy juicing ways. Each section of the post is significant for the cancer fighter. So, you should read all of them carefully to understand details efficiently. From fruits/Vegetables to recommended juices and their cancer-fighting recipes, everything is mentioned precisely.
But with all these, every person should have a balanced diet. Depending on the juices entirely makes you weak, you will not get all the needed proteins and vitamins properly. Therefore, cancer patients should make a balanced and healthy diet chart.
Now it’s time to bid farewell. I hope so; this article helps you in acknowledging the best juicing for cancer treatment.