Pomegranate is a seasonal fruit that is embedded with a lot of vitamins, potassium, and other benefits. Don’t you want to get beneficial nutrients from it? I mean, why not? It’s a need of today, especially for youngsters and children. It maintains your blood pressure and grows the percentage of blood in your body.
Furthermore, you can make the juice of this blessed fruit more beneficial by mixing the right ingredients in it. Therefore, today we are going to enlighten the subject, what to mix with pomegranate juice. A precise combination can bless your life with generous health; therefore, read the blog till the end.
Best Pomegranate Juice Recipes
If you are interested to know what can I mix with pomegranate juice? Then follow the recipes that we have written below. The ingredients used in the recipes are the best combination with the pomegranate.
Pomegranate Blueberry Juice
The combination of Pomegranate and Blueberry results in the deep purple liquid having soft stinks of rosemary aroma. This pomegranate blueberry juice can be served alone as an appetizer to give you a heavenly taste.
- Nine fl oz blueberry juice
- 12 fl oz pomegranate juice
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp rosemary
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- Extract the pomegranate arils first, then take any best pomegranate Juicer to blend it well. Once all the liquid is set up, pour it into the jug.
- No, add blueberries and rosemary both together in a juicer. Turn on the juicer and continue to juice stop and add water again; run the juicer until all the solid turns into liquid.
- Pour the blueberry juice into pomegranate liquid, add some lemon and sugar as well. Stir the liquid precisely.
- Now Serve.
Pomegranate Orange Juice
For healthy citrus, make the pomegranate orange juice as a delicious light refreshment. To make it more refreshing, add some ice to it.
- Four fl oz orange juice
- Nine fl oz pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- Extract the tiny rosy seeds of pomegranate, put them and oranges into the juicer. Make the juice well until the fruits are juiced entirely.
- Now pour the pomegranate orange juice into the jug, add some sugar and salt if you want. Stir it well.
- Pour the liquid into the glass and decorate it with mint.
- You are all ready to serve.
Pomegranate Apple Juice
For having a bitter and sweet flavor at the same time, try pomegranate apple juice. This mixed juice is a fantastic refreshment. On this, a pinch of black salt into it gives it a unique, bold taste.
- Eight fl oz pomegranates juice
- 12 fl oz apple juice
- 1 ½ cup ice cubes, if required
- 1/8 tsp black salt
- Wash and cut the apples into wedges. Now cut the pomegranate into four equal parts and get all the arils.
- Put apple juices and turn on juices; after 30 seconds, add pomegranate arils and start juicing until all the fruits turn into liquid.
- Collect all the juice into the jar
- Add some black salt and ice to give it a bold taste.
- Serve it yourself
Sugar-Free Pomegranate Juice
So, it is the best summer drink with pomegranate juice. In the summer days, parties, and breakfast, you can have this sugar-free pomegranate juice filled with the sweetness of berry. Just in three easy steps, the liquid will be ready to give you the fresh pomegranate flavor.
- 12 fl oz pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup club soda
- Cut the pomegranate in four equal quarters. Extract the seeds of pomegranate and separate the membrane, and peel. Put the rails in the juicer and continue juicing until you get all the juice. Once you are done with juicing now pour the liquid into the glass.
- Now add some soda and ice into it. Plus, sprinkle the fresh small mint leaves on the glass.
- Your drink is all ready to serve.
Pomegranate Pineapple Lemon Juice
This mixture is the most satisfactory remedy for maintaining health along with a tangy and sweet taste. For making it sharper, add some ginger and lemon.
- Four fl oz pomegranate juice
- Four fl oz pineapple juice
- one ½ cup water
- One inch knob ginger
- One ½ tbsp lemon juice
- One cup ice cubes
- Take a blender.
- Add chunks of pineapple, ginger, lemon juice, and water. Blend all of these ingredients smoothly in a blender.
- Extract the juice of pomegranate in a juicer.
- Pour the pomegranate juice into a big pitcher.
- Now mix the pineapple juice into it. Mix the juices for a couple of minutes.
- It’s time to serve your juice.
Pomegranate Grape Juice
This pomegranate grape juice is a rich combination of taste, offers you royal sweet essences, and delightful taste. Serve it on special occasions and in a relaxed environment.
- Three fl oz grape juice
- Four fl pomegranate juice
- Set the pomegranate seeds aside, as discussed above.
- Add them in a juicer and run them, then include the grapes in the juicer. Extract all the juice and pour it into a jug. Mix it for a minute.
- Serve it on the spot.
Some Additional Cocktails with Pomegranate Juice
Some people prefer to have pomegranate juice cocktails in their daily routine to change the taste. Also, it is another good way of consuming the benefits of pomegranate.
Pomegranate Gin Cocktail
This cocktail is a mix of pomegranate and gin that results in a bubbly soda with an herbaceous and berry aroma. For a light drink, have this cocktail soda in summer.
- One fl oz gin, 2 tbsp
- One sliced lime
- 1 tbsp pomegranate arils
- Two cups soda water
- One cup ice cubes
- Two sprigs of fresh mint
- Add gin, pomegranate juice, and mix it for fifteen seconds in a mixer or a pitcher.
- Pour into glasses.
- Add soda water and lime.
- Now garnish the drink with mint.
- Serve it without any delay.
Cranberry Pomegranate Sparkle
Here is another fresh pomegranate cocktail of cranberry pomegranate sparkle that is perfect for any festival. If required, add vodka, then mix the cranberry and pomegranate to form a lovely refreshing cocktail.
- One cup sugar
- One cup water
- One cup cranberries
- One fl oz lemon juice
- Three fl oz pomegranate juice
- Soda water
- Three fl oz vodka
- Pomegranate arils for topping ( optional)
- Cook cranberries on a saucepan over normal heat.
- Add water and sugar until boiling.
- Burst the berries on a lower heat after boiling.
- Place the juice into a bowl and put it in a refrigerator to make it cool syrup.
- Add some ice into glasses and pour three fl oz vodka. Now pour lemon juice and pomegranate juice into glasses.
- It’s time to add that syrup to each glass. Top it with soda and pomegranate arils in the end.
- Your cocktail is ready to drink.
Vodka and Pomegranate Juice
The last bubbly cocktail is a favorite of many people, a combination of pomegranate juice and vodka. Undoubtedly, the drink is most desirable at parties.
- ½ cup Vodka
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup club soda
- Eight fl oz pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup water
- Two slice lime
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Prepare the pomegranate juice by putting the arils in the juicer. When you squeeze all the liquid, pour it into a jar.
- Now add vodka, sugar, juice, and water into the pomegranate juice. Continue to stir the drink until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill the glass with some ice.
- Pour the drink into each glass.
- Top it with club soda.
- If you want so, garnish it with a lime slice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t Rely on Exercises Only: Try Juice Recipes for Energy
Quick Wrap Up
The article talks about the importance and dedicated recipes of pomegranate juice and cocktails. Moreover, it also discusses what mixes well with pomegranate Juice.
You can explore all this by reading this blog carefully. We have given the fruits, soda, and vodka combination with pomegranate juice comprehensively. Follow these recipes if you want to make delicious and healthy juices. The season of pomegranates is limited, so don’t deprive yourself by having the benefits from such beneficial fruit. However, it is better to drink only one glass one-day excess can cause weight gain.